Full Service System For Award Management (SAM.gov) Registration
Complete the Registration Form above for any of the following:
- You are filing a new SAM registration (formerly CCR and/or ORCA).
- You are renewing an existing SAM registration.
- You are a vendor in the private sector wanting to do business with the federal government.
- You need an active SAM (CCR) Registration for grant applications at Grants.gov.
- You need DUNS number, CAGE code and/or MPIN for SAM Registration.
- You are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university and receive federal assistance.
- You want to become registered and certified and be eligible for FEMA contracts
- You are a are a sub-contractor under a prime contractor and are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO).
Attention: New entity registrations and renewals in SAM may take several weeks for approval due to the migration of the CCR & ORCA legacy systems to the System for Award Management (SAM).
For General Information Please Call:
More information about getting registered
USFCR Placement Department
Current client with questions
USFCR Customer Service
USFCR charges for Full Service Registration, which includes a dedicated case manager to physically process government registration paperwork on the client’s behalf. The Government offers registration forms for free at SAM.gov but SAM.gov will not physically process these forms for the client. All Fees Paid to USFCR are for the filing of government paperwork on a client’s behalf, saving the entity time and ensuring accurate filings.